CFB Transfers of the Week: Week 13
Another college football week in the books and more transfers making a huge impact. Here are some standouts from week 13 that stood out to me.
- QB Caleb Williams, USC — Once again the Oklahoma transfer was amazing as he completed 18 of 22 passes for 232 yards and one touchdown and rushed for 35 yards and three touchdowns, during a 38-27 victory over Notre Dame.
- QB Spencer Rattler, South Carolina — the OU transfer completed 25 of 39 passes for 360 yards and two touchdowns in an upset win at Clemson.
- QB Michael Penix Jr., Washington — The Indiana transfer passed for 485 yards and three touchdowns and added 34 yards and two touchdowns rushing during a 51-33 victory over Washington State.
- DB CJ Coldon, Oklahoma — the Wyoming transfer finished with 12 tackles, two pass breakups and one interception during a 51-48 loss to Texas Tech.
- WR Trey Palmer, Nebraska — the LSU transfer had nine receptions for 165 yards and two touchdowns during a 24-17 victory over Iowa.
- RB Trey Benson, Florida State — the Oregon transfer rushed for 111 yards and three touchdowns on 20 carries and had two receptions for 51 yards in a win over Florida.
- WR Antwane Wells Jr., South Carolina — the JMU transfer had nine receptions for 131 yards and two touchdowns in a win over Clemson.
- WR Ricky Pearsall, Florida — The Arizona State transfer had five receptions for 148 yards and two touchdowns in a loss to Florida State.
- RB Austin Jones, USC — the Stanford transfer rushed for 154 yards in a win over Notre Dame.
- WR Charlie Jones, Purdue — The Iowa transfer finished with four receptions for 143 yards and one touchdown in a Big Ten West clinching win over Indiana.
View all comments
Be the First To Know
TPR SCOUT - COACHES PORTAL1 month ago
TPR Scout – Coaches Portal
TPR SCOUT1 month ago
Protected: TPR SCOUT
Basketball Transfers1 month ago
The Portal Report Announces Partnership with JAL Hoops
FB Transfer Rankings2 months ago
Farrell: Ranking the ACC’s Best Portal Classes
Farrell's Favorites2 months ago