As sad as it is for all CFB fans, the season is in its final stretch, with teams prepping for the last month of regular season action. As we head toward the postseason star transfer running back talent has been shining. Below are the top ten running back performers according to TPR’s fantasy point system.
Ray Davis Kentucky: 206.50 FPTS
- 903 rushing yards and nine touchdowns.
- 227 receiving yards and five touchdowns.
Blake Watson Memphis: 201.30 FPTS
- 826 and ten TDs on the ground, leads the list with 352 receiving yards and hauled in a touchdown.
Ismail Mahdi Texas State: 182.30 FPTS
- Has run for 953/8 and caught 215/1.
Cameron Skattebo Arizona State: 159.10 FPTS
- 570 rushing yards and seven touchdowns.
- 273 receiving yards and a touchdown.
Quinton Cooley Liberty: 152.80 FPTS
- 981 yards and nine touchdowns on the ground for the Flames.
Dillon Johnson Washington: 146.80 FPTS
- Uncorked for 256 and four touchdowns in a 52-42 win at USC Saturday.
- Tied for first with Watson for transfer running back touchdowns with ten in a pass heavy offense.
MarShawn Lloyd USC: 141.30 FPTS
- Has provided incredible balance out of the backfield for the Trojans.
- Junior running back has 766 and eight rushing and 157 receiving yards.
Bhayshul Tuten Virginia Tech: 133.30 FPTS
- 535 rushing yards and four touchdowns.
- 218 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
Carson Steele UCLA: 131.90 FPTS
- Has been a workhorse for a UCLA offense that has struggled this season.
- The junior running back has provided most of the offense with 711 and six touchdowns on the ground along with 103 yards plus two more touchdowns through the air.
Quali Conley San Jose State: 122.70 FPTS
- Has piled up 499 yards and seven touchdowns rushing to start the season.