Top tier shooting talent hit the portal this off-season, and their sniping ability is shining through a week into the season. TPR highlights the top ten transfer three-point shooters by made threes below.
Tylor Perry, Kansas State
- The leading bucket getter out of the group, Perry has been an absolute stud for the Wildcats averaging 20.7 per game.
- A North Texas transfer, the 5-11 guard has poured in 14 triples through three games, at a 48.3% clip.
Tedrick Wilcox, Hampton
- At an impressive 54.5% from behind the arc, Wilcox comes in at third on this list for 3PT%.
- The 6-6 senior has been incredible to start his Hampton career tallying 17 per contest through three games.
Jalen Cone, California
- Maybe the most highly anticipated transfer on the list, Cone has lived up to the hype for the Bears.
- NAU transfer has drained 12 long ones on the season while averaging 18.3 ppg for Cal.
Joe French, Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- Scored 30 and drained four threes in opening night loss to Mizzou.
- Bethune-Cookman transfer has cashed 11 three balls to start the season for UAPB.
Ja’Monta Black, Austin Peay
- The senior guard uncorked nine from downtown during opening night win, giving him the highest single game total of the season.
- Columbia native averaging 16.5 per night to start his Governors career.
D.J. Patrick, Charleston Southern
- USF transfer poured in 22 points with four triples to help lead the Buccaneers to their first win.
- Patrick is averaging 17 and six boards to start his CSU career and has drained ten deep ones.
Michael Green, JMU
- Maybe the biggest story of this young season, Green has been the leading shooter for the team that upset then No.4 Michigan State in East Lansing.
- The 5-11 PG has poured in ten three pointers at a 50% clip.
Brandon Davis, Southern
- Tied atop the list in percentage, Davis is shooting 58.8% from deep.
- Texas State transfer is averaging 12 a game for the Jaguars.
Max Shulga, VCU
- The other leader in percentage, Shulga is 10-17 from downtown.
- The Utah State transfer scored 22 on six three point makes in the Rams opening night loss.
Idan Tretout, Iona
- Poured in 34 points and seven triples in win over Sacred Heart.
- The Harvard transfer is averaging 25.5 ppg to start his Gaels career.